November seems to have come and gone in a blink of an eye. I don't know whether that's because I'm on maternity leave, but the weeks are just flying by. I was looking through my camera and Instagram snapshots and decided to do a bit of a round-up of my November and its big and small highlights, so here goes (a bit late, I know).
1. Enjoying my maternity leave and precious one on one time and
cuddles with my baby.
2. Becky demolishing a huge candy floss during our visit to the
German Christmas market.
3. My parents coming over to visit and my Mum and Dad doting
on their grandkids. Here my Mum is baking with Becky.
4. Alex keeping his head up higher than ever before during tummy
time and staying like that for an impressive while without
complaining and moaning. Another little milestone.
5. My best and oldest childhood friend Meike and her partner
coming over from Germany for a weekend visit and realising just
how much I miss her from my day to day life. And our constant
giggles and laughter.
6. Enjoying a day out at Blaise Castle with the family during a
glorious winter day.
7. All four of us cuddling up on the sofa on a rainy and cold Sunday and watching "The Wizard of Oz".
8. Becky going to see Santa and - warily - telling him what she
wants for Christmas and that she's been a good little girl.
9. Finally, launching my blog, Fairies and Pirates, after deliberating
for months whether to do it or not. Glad I did.