September has been all consumed with Becky starting school and the ensuing adjustment period, trying to work around her short induction sessions, getting used to a new routine and juggling a hundred things at the same time.
When I scrolled through my photo album, I realised that sadly this means that I took a lot less images than I usually do. Quite fitting, actually, as the last four weeks do seem like a bit of a blur. Which means, I haven’t got as much to share this month. Nevermind, c’est la vie.
Still, below are some of the highlights of September (clockwise from left):
1. Becky starting school is no doubt the biggest event. Doesn’t she look so grown up in her little uniform?
2. Getting a shiny new camera for my birthday and learning to operate it and – hopefully – eventually learning to take better quality images.
3. Going out for some spontaneous birthday drinkies with some mates in Brecon. It’s not our usual place where we go out when we’re in Wales, and it made for a nice change.
4. Watching Becky and Alex play together a lot more this month, and becoming more and more like little buddies.
5. Lots of trips to the park and making the most of the Indian summer.